Welding Group Ltd’s main products are vacuum packing pouches and packaging film for VFFS and HFFS packaging machines.
We supply printed and plain vacuum bags and packaging materials to various customers, mainly in the food industry.
We specialize in small quantities. To satisfy the needs of our regular buyers we constantly keep a variety of packaging materials in stock:
- Nylon / PE (nylon = PA = polyamide; polyethylene = PE = polyethylene)
- Nylon / PP (nylon = PA = polyamide; polypropylene = PP = polypropylene)
- PET / PE (PET = polyester)
- PETmet / PE (PETmet = metalized polyester)
- PETmetGold / Polyethylene ( PETmetGold = PET metallized gold)
- Barrierfilms HB (with high oxygen and water barrier properties)
- Paper / PE (film coated with paper)
- Parchment paper
- OPP, BOPP (OPP = oriented PP; BOPP = longitudinal and perpendicular oriented PP)
- OPP white
- CPP (CPP = not oriented PP)
- Twist (clear, white or metallized candywrapping)
- PE film
PRINCIPLES OF FOOD SAFETY AT WELDING GROUP OÜ
The goal of Welding Group OÜ is to provide food industry companies with high-quality, safe packaging materials that come into contact with food. The company follows food industry legislation and guarantees food safety throughout the manufacturing process.
To ensure understanding of all major dangers and avoid them, Welding Group OÜ guarantees trustworthy and quick informational exchange between the supplier and the clients; in addition, the company constantly upgrades its internal processes.
We strive to:
- offer our clients safe packaging that meets legislation and quality criteria;
- fulfil clients’ expectations and requirements and, if possible, exceed them;
- give clients clear and easy-to-understand information about the packaging, ensuring its correct usage;
- avoid potential dangers and correct mistakes through the assessment and selection of suppliers, material and product checks as well as the constant control of the production process;
- ensure that the employees at the company have the knowledge and tools required to fulfil food safety criteria; and
- constantly upgrade our production lines and processes in order to maintain client satisfaction.
Chairman of the Management Board